Auto Insurance

Murrieta – Temecula – Riverside – Fallbrook – San Diego

Auto insurance is written to protect you and another party involved in an accident. In addition to coverage for damage to your vehicle, an auto policy also includes liability coverage for others. We offer a variety of coverages, tailored to fit your needs. For those who use their vehicles for business, we offer commercial auto policies with higher liability limits.

Personal Auto Insurance​

Personal auto insurance is designed to cover vehicles owned by individuals commuting to and from work and pleasure use. Personal policies include liability coverage to others and coverage for the vehicle in the event of an accident.

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance is designed to cover vehicles used primarily for business. This includes vehicles used for service and repair, delivery, transportation, as well as any vehicle used by a business owner in the scope of their work. The liability and physical damage can be covered at higher limits, along with additional specialized coverages for business owners.

Motorcycle Insurance​

Motorcycle insurance is generally written on a stand alone basis, similar to personal auto insurance. However, insurance can include liability and physical damage coverage. Insurance can be written for different types of motorcycles including:

  • Street Bikes
  • Dirt Bikes
  • Dual Sport motorcycles

We also offer a variety of ATV/UTV policies to cover:

  • Side by Sides
  • Tractors
  • Quads
  • Dune Buggies
  • Offroad Vehicles
  • Snowmobiles
Classic car Auto Insurance

Classic car insurance is designed for vehicles over thirty years old. Insurance can be written on a limited basis for those vehicles that aren’t regularly operated. This also includes high value vehicles that might be used as a weekend cruiser.

  • Antique vehicles
  • High Value cars
  • Vehicles under restoration
  • Classic cars

We can include coverage for parts, limited earthquake, and vehicles that are non operational. 

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

RV is written to cover physical damage in the event of an accident, and may or may not include liability coverage depending on the vehicle type. Insurance can be written as a stand alone policy or the RV can be included in a personal auto policy.

  • Campers
  • RV trailers
  • Motorhomes
  • Van Conversions
  • Toy Haulers
Watercraft Insurance

Watercraft insurance can include liability and physical damage for the watercraft. We have options for coverage while vehicles are stored in or out of the water. We can provide coverage for:

  • Small Yachts
  • Boats
  • Seadoo/Waverunner
  • Jet Skis
Umbrella Insurance

Umbrella Insurance is additional liability insurance designed to help protect you from potential claims and legalities. It provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your homeowners, auto and other insurance policies.

Major Insurance Coverages You Need

Damage to Property

Basic auto insurance includes damage to other cars or other properties.

Bodily Injury

Auto insurance provides coverage for bodily injury in case of an accident.


While not legally required, it is optional to add medical payments in order to cover your injuries or the injuries of passengers in your vehicle.

Uninsured Motorists

Despite state laws requiring auto liability insurance, there are still some people who take the unfair risk of driving without insurance.

Underinsured Motorist Coverage

If you are in an accident with someone who is underinsured, we can provide additional coverage that will help with medical expenses.

Comprehensive and Collision

Coverage for physical damage to you vehicle caused by a collision or for non-collision related loss including fire, theft, glass breakage, and vandalism.

We Represent The Nation’s Top Carriers

We do the shopping for you!

We will provide you with an individualized insurance program that is as cost-effective as it can be.

button arrow